Our Newsletter on Respiratory Advice, Travel Tips, and More
At Naples Oxygen and CPAP, we are dedicated to providing you with up-to-date, useful advice on how best to care for yourself and treat your respiratory issue. Whether you’re wondering if a relative has sleep apnea, trying to improve your home environment for a child with asthma, or considering planning a trip while using oxygen, we have you covered. Our team has put together a series of newsletters on medical issues and respiratory issues to help you get answers to your questions and live your life to the fullest.
Our Current Newsletters
- Do you want to control your asthma? In this newsletter, we provide a quiz to see if you understand all the potential risks regarding asthma and some advice for noticing triggers and preventing asthma attacks. For example, did you know low humidity in your home can better reduce your risk of an asthma attack than high humidity? Or that cleaning your house can trigger your asthma? We answer all of your questions about controlling asthma and avoiding potential asthma attack triggers.
- Eating right: Tips for the COPD patient. When dealing with a respiratory disease like COPD, you may not jump to eating habits as one of the potential problems. But eating right can go a long way toward helping prevent illness, cut down on hospitalization, and improve your overall wellbeing. Although eating well won’t cure your disease, it will improve your quality of life. In this newsletter, we’ve compiled tips on how to build a nutritious diet that will help fuel your body and leave you feeling better.
- Do you have obstructive sleep apnea? Many customers of ours wonder if they or someone else they know has obstructive sleep apnea. Only a doctor can diagnose sleep apnea, but there are some signs to watch out for that might indicate you should seek testing. If you’re snoring, getting sleepy during the day, or waking up struggling to breathe at night, you may have sleep apnea. In this newsletter, we go into detail about some of these symptoms and when you should seek testing.
- Asthma and allergy tips for the home. Whether you’re dealing with asthma yourself or have a child who has been diagnosed with asthma, keeping your home environment free of triggers is a key element of preventing asthma attacks. You spend most of your time in your home, inhaling all of the pollutants in it, like dust and mold. In this newsletter, we’ve compiled advice on how to control your home environment and remove potential allergy and asthma triggers.
- Travel tips with oxygen. Traveling with oxygen can be a major hassle, often leading people who use oxygen to stick around town more often or to put off trips. But oxygen doesn’t need to hold you back. We’ve compiled a checklist of things to consider when planning a trip while using oxygen, as well as some tips to overcome any barriers.
As we add more newsletters to our selection of respiratory resources, we will share them here. And if there are any topics you want to see covered, feel free to get in touch with your questions.
Call Today for More Information!
Accredited by HQAA
Healthcare Quality Association on Accreditation